NOTE BROKERS, FINDERS and AGENTS !
Note Funding Center wants to do business with you!
We have unlimited funds to buy your client's notes, annuities and other cash-flow instruments at the highest price. We have always been the provider of the highest cash... for 37 years and we will continue to be. Why? Because we use our own funds so our cost-of-money is far less than other buyers and therefore can pass those savings on to your client in the form of more cash.
CLOSE 50% MORE DEALS! Use our VALUE BASE™ to close deals! We are the only company that provides you with specific, valuable market and structure information about every note you present to us. Use it to your advantage! Remember to request VALUE BASE™ as part of your Note or other financial instrument Quote request.
Note Funding Center supports beginner through expert Note Owners, Portfolio Originators, Banks, Service Companies, Wholesalers, Brokers, Finders and Agents. Different than others, we allow you to determine the level of involvement and fee. Plus, valuable personal support.
Our high quote prices, support, VALUE BASE ™ and service is complemented with dedication to you, your client's valuable asset and your professionalism.
We look forward to working with you to close many transactions. Now, let's get started: START READING BELOW LEFT.
Now that you have read our Welcome above, it is important to know how to work together.
We suggest you Bookmark this page. Bookmark:
FREQUENTLY ASKED BROKER QUESTIONS:
2. FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS WE CAN BUY:
3. FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT PRESENTATION:
4. PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS:
6. MY NOTE OWNER SAYS HE/SHE HAS A HIGHER PURCHASE QUOTE?
Present your Client's Financial Instrument to us for purchase consideration and receive a free quote by clicking on it's Type below:
FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS WE CAN BUY plus Basic Requirements. As of April 2021
NOTE: As a leading, 37 yr old, Note Investor in the US, we can tell you that the note payor's current credit scores and history directly impact the amount of cash we can pay for a financial instrument. Knowing the debtor's/payor's credit scores is a creditor's Federal Legal Right, at all times and without payor consent. Your creditor client can obtain his debtor/payor credit scores at one of the three credit bureau sites (Experion, TransUnion, Equifax). The scores question is asked on our note quote request worksheet.
1. REAL ESTATE NOTE, MORTGAGE , DEED or CONTRACT (Single and Multi Family, Commercial and Industrial properties):
2. BUSINESS NOTES Basic Requirements:
3. LAND NOTES, MORTGAGES AND CONTRACTS Basic Requirements:
4. MOBILE HOME NOTE, MORTGAGE OR CONTRACT WITH LAND Basic Requirements:
5. SIMULTANEOUS CLOSE NOTE Basic Requirments:
6. NOTE PORTFOLIOS Basic Requirements:
7. STRUCTURED SETTLEMENTS and ANNUITIES Basic Requirements: